A man is literally what he muses. Our life is what our thoughts make it.----James Allen. Best to think on truth.
"Veritas vos liberabit" - The truth shall set us all free.
...just musing on truth

Monday, February 21, 2011

FRIENDS AND FAMILY

(Dedicated to all my friends and followers on Facebook, Blog, Wordpress, Twitter, Hi5, Naija Stories, Google, Yahoo, Yookos, Vimeo, YouTube, MySpace, IMs and other social media.)

That friends are pearl gifts from God is not an understatement any longer to me.

From far and near, home and away, across the oceans and distant borderlands; the sweet echoes from the hearts of my friends resonate in my deepest heart.

To have friends that are truly friends is indeed more than a blessing. Friends who communicate with you all through the year; who stand in the room with you when everyone else leaves; who comfort you in lonely moments and wipe away your tears with their joy; and cheer you up to rise again each time you fall…these are great friends called family.

Friends who love you and keep the memory of you despite distance are true friends.

Someone asked me sometimes ago that who are my family? I said, “My family is not in whose blood I carry or just only the people I see everyday that we sucked from the same breast, that we eat from the same pots or that we sleep together on the same bed. My families are those I love and who love me equally.”

You are my family and I love you.

Friends are God’s idea and He has bestowed on them the strength to scale barriers and become carriers of His blessings. You overcame strong barriers from distant and near shores, and became carriers of inundating blessings which you delivered to me on my birthday. Your calls, text messages, prayers, wall messages, MMS...You are wonderful people. I love you.

Friends are one of the astounding, indisputable evidences of the existence of God, because only God can create true friends.

Friends are like fences strategically located by God in different parts of the world. They fence our lives from intending dangers or attacks coming from different parts of the world.

Friends are like trees that are planted by the rivers of water, which flourish forever.

Friends are indeed pearl gifts from God to us to always remind us of His unfailing and unfeigning love, help and tender mercies or care.

To all my friends in the continents of Africa, Asia, Australia, South America, North America and Europe – across the Pacific and Indian OceansI LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Always remember that, “FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FOREVER.”

That’s just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment